Friday 17 April 2020

quick write


Me and my brother were on a cliff drinking
water from a puddle then all of a sudden a huge gunshot fired Bang! My heart stopped, I turned
around, my brother was still sleeping, no blood, not dying, phew he's still alive. I took a huge sigh of
relief, I pulled him up onto his feet. He was confused, what's going on he cried? I pulled him along and
kept running into the forest. I looked behind me to make sure my brother was following phew he's
still there. Then I turned a sharp corner and headed for this small hole in the ground, I dived in then
got up and turned around.  I waited 2 seconds then my brother came and dove on me oww I cried,
sorry he said in a tired tone wow its so cool in here. I looked around, I know I cried, but why are we in
here he replied. Hunters I said in a frightened tone, what hunters, why would they hunt us, I'm not sure
but on more important matters why didn't u wake up? The gunshot was huge, I said, a little bit angry.
Well I dunno I was sleeping he said in his lazy tired tone, I rolled my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.