Friday 1 May 2020

Reflection

This is my reflection of the last 12 months. In July me and my mum went to Christchurch and Timaru for my sister's hockey and netball tournament. It was really fun I really enjoyed it. In Christchurch, me and my mum would go shopping and we got heaps of new clothes and shoes and random stuff I liked. I really liked Christchurch but sadly we had to go down to Timaru for 3 nights. I packed all my stuff together hopped in the car and me and my mum drove off to Timaru. I played my unusual, old, classic music the whole way. When my mum told me on the drive that we would be staying in an Inn I was shocked ‘’at an Inn?? I cried” a whiplash of the shining came through, don't be stupid I told myself just because you have watched the shining at 11 o'clock at night does not mean Johnnys gonna kill you because you can't fit through the window. Timaru was fun, the Inn was nice - we stayed in the room most of the time. It was a two-story house and looked like the Inn off Gilmore girls. We had a movie night and watched IT and ate lots of lollies.

Fast forward to Halloween (October) I did my sisters makeup she wanted to be vsco girl now here's the tricky part I'm white, I'm a vampire, I do not under any circumstance have a dark foundation so I did have to use foundation and put dark setting power on her face, in the end, it looked good but she wiped it off because she wanted to put a fake cut on her face when she could have just put the cut on top of it, I dunno shes strange, anyway I stayed home on Halloween like I do every day - I ain't got no daylight ring don't wanna burn in the sun TEHE.

Anyhow fast forward again (I know) to Aussie aka Christmas it was so good I went to all the theme parks. I went on all the drops and all rollercoasters. I loved the roller coasters I went on the biggest newest one the DC one but I call it the joker because the mouth is the joker. The gold coast was so good we stayed in the best apartment ever it was so flash and I loved it. We stayed in one of the highest apartments and the view was amazing. We also went down to the sunshine coast to my aunts. We went to the biggest mall I have ever seen and I watched this show called miraculous, cartoon kids show, do I care? nope, it was a good show. After 11 days in Aussie, we flew back home.

Now that we are all caught up we can fast forward to now - me loving having a month and a few off school because there's this virus going around called the coronavirus or if your odd you can say covid19 which stands for coronavirus disease 2019 or something like that - anyway I'm in lockdown and not allowed to leave the house chilling, watching movies, doing school work and stuff like that. I wish that I never have to go back to school EVER. This virus started when Chinese people kept eating bats. China was the worst country with the number of corona cases and deaths but they got on top of it and now no surprise America is, stupid Donald trump ANYWAY.  (me whispering) The real reason some might say of the coronavirus is the Matariki sisters wanting to punish everyone when WELL THAT'S MY STORY BYE EVERYONE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tylah,
    What an interesting reflection of your past year. Clearly you had several highlights. I like how I could imagine you in these situations, because of how you described the situation. As this task is related to Matariki, do you know the connection between me asking you to write a reflection and how that is connected to Matariki? It would be good to give a description of Matariki at the beginning and relate it to why you are doing the reflection.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.